Despite the name, we are a newspaper that reports on not just Aubrey but also the cities of Krugerville, Cross Roads, Providence Village and other neighborhoods along the 380 corridor. Each Monday we’re going to provide our readers with an overview of what is happening in their city government that week. We strongly encourage everyone to not only pay attention to what’s happening but to get involved and make your opinions heard by your local elected representatives.
There are no council meetings scheduled for this week. The only board meeting is for the Aubrey Area Library which will be held Tuesday, June 2nd at 7 p.m. at the library. You can find the meeting agenda here.
- Updated STAAR Scores
- Consider bank bid
- As well as an executive session to discuss and consider teacher and counselor contracts
There are no council or board meetings scheduled for this week. The planning and zoning meeting normally scheduled for the 1st Tuesday of the month has been cancelled.
Cross Roads city council meets at Cross Roads Town Hall Monday at 5 p.m. for an executive session regarding the ongoing litigation with Little Elm. You can find the meeting agenda here.
Planning and Zoning Commission meets on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. You can find the meeting agenda here. The agenda includes:
- appointing a chair
- consider and make recommendation on a plat and site plan application for Craig’s Collision at 12101 E. Hwy 380
- Consider a zoning change for Rockin A Ranch at 3000 Mosley Rd. from agriculture to planned development
- Consider and make recommendation on proposed amendments to light trespass and pollution
Municipal Development District meets on Thursday at Town Hall at 7 p.m. You can find the meeting agenda here. The agenda includes:
- Comprehensive plan update
- Take action to set meeting to 1st Thursday of each month
- Review marketing material
Northeast Police Department Board
There is no meeting scheduled for this week.
There are no council or board meetings scheduled for this week.